Tower of Riga and its points of interest:
- Tower of Riga is only available to those level 75 and under via giving 25,000 gold to An adventurer in Sigil, Tellerium or The Towne of New Rigel.
- Zone repop is around ? minutes.
- Tower of Riga is a sub zone of Verity Isle
- To leave the zone you must give the Gnome Druid north of recall 10,000 gold, this will teleport you to Sigil.
- Zone is randomly generated each reboot, at 10 x 10 rooms per floor.
- Cardinal directions (N E S W) all link true.
- Non-cardinal directions (NE SE SW NW) loop around the zone.
- The area is square and each level above the main floor has two 'Up's most of the trap doors can be bashed but all of them can be lock picked. There are also keys that drop off random mobs, the keys tend to weigh you down so before you leave make sure you drop all of them for tourms.
- Known runs for zone:
- Known marks for zone:
It is here that the youngest of adventurers may prove their worthiness to advance for further training. Retired adventurers in many of the towns can tell those just starting out more about what they must do to reach this place where they can accumulate the evidence of their readiness for further training. This tower played a large role in the development of the world in ancient times, but now all that's left is Cassandra, the immortalized mistress of the evil wizard Riga who lives forever in the top chamber, and the thousands of creatures preventing her from leaving. The ever-changing passages of this tower make it nearly impossible for one to meet Cassandra, but those who do are greatly rewarded.