The Chattering Skull Tavern
and its points of interest:
- The Chattering Skull Tavern is located at 804, 767 and 851, 600 in Great Alyrian Underground.
- Standard zone repop is around ? minutes.
- Entire zone is CPK.
- This zone is split into two buildings: One entrance is located at 804, 767 and the other is located at 851, 600.
- This zone is only accessibly by a ship, via the Southwest Passage.
Other features of this area:
- In the first building (804, 767), there is an aggressive mob, Argol 'Pegleg' Mestotik who blocks the room west. There is a portal west of it that leads to Megalith Peulvan.
- In the second building (851, 600), there is a trainer for the spell necromancers guile, which is restricted to archon-level 80+.
- In the second building (851, 600), there is a portal in the westernmost room that leads to the room 'Shadows' in Shadow Castle. It is the hallway right before the mighty balrog, Abacax.
- You need the mask of a sorceror of infamy and ill repute to enter either buildings. Walk to the entrance, the bronze head will say this:
A bronze head affixed to the the entryway smiles at you.
A bronze head affixed to the the entryway says to you, 'Milord, neither Captain Mestotik nor I were expecting an inspection! Please forgive any messiness...'